Attend the next
Pueblo Downtown Association
September 27, 11:45 a.m.
Location: Sangre de Cristo Arts Center
Program: NeighborWorks and their renovation of former Clark's Western Store
Caterer: Rockee's Restaurant
Sponsor: ABC Bank
Cost to attend is $20 paid at or before meeting. Cost for billed reservations is $25.
Click here to RSVP for this month's meeting. Reservations must be received by 4 p.m. Monday preceding the meeting.
Full meeting schedule can be found on the MEMBERSHIP tab.
* * * * *
Save money at Downtown
retailers & restaurants!
or smart phone app!
Click here for details.
* * * * *
The 29th Annual Pueblo Parade of Lights
*** A production of the Pueblo Downtown Association ***
will take place at 5:30 p.m. on November 24, 2018.
For more information, click on the PDA Events tab above.
Downtown is the heart & soul of Pueblo!
Please join us.
Click here for a membership brochure/application.
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment
- Auto Dealers & Repair
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Food, Liquor - Retail
- Funeral Directors
- Home Improvement, Builders, Building Materials
- Hotels, Banquet & Meeting Rooms
- Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Medical, Dental, Optical, Therapy
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services: Accounting, Engineering, Legal
- Real Estate, Property Manager, Title Companies
- Restaurants, Bars, Caterers
- Retail & Commercial
- Salons, Spas, Fitness
- Utility Providers
- For your information...
- Special Member Benefits
- Our Board of Directors
- Our History
- Membership Directory >
- PDA Events
- PDA Store