Attend the next
Pueblo Downtown Association
June 25, 11:45 a.m. at Pueblo Convention Center,
sponsor PB&T Bank.
Cost to attend is $20 paid at
or before meeting.
Cost for billed reservations is $25.
Reservations must be received by 4 p.m. Monday preceding the meeting.
Full meeting schedule can be found on the MEMBERSHIP tab.
The Pueblo Downtown Association Office is open
Mondays & Wednesdays 8-ish to noon
Tuesdays & Thursdays 8-ish to 2:30 p.m.
Fridays in and out of the office 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
Call first, 719-543-7155.
Times may vary depending upon
need to attend meetings, etc.
Are you interested in Downtown's Historic Buildings?
Please take this survey about historic Downtown buildings. It is especially important for owners of buildings built before 1970.
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment
- Auto Dealers & Repair
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Food, Liquor - Retail
- Funeral Directors
- Home Improvement, Builders, Building Materials
- Hotels, Banquet & Meeting Rooms
- Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Medical, Dental, Optical, Therapy
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services: Accounting, Engineering, Legal
- Real Estate, Property Manager, Title Companies
- Restaurants, Bars, Caterers
- Retail & Commercial
- Salons, Spas, Fitness
- Utility Providers
- For your information...
- Special Member Benefits
- Our Board of Directors
- Our History
- Membership Directory >
- PDA Events
- PDA Store