Attend the next
Pueblo Downtown Association
April 25th, 11:45 a.m. luncheon
Location: Watertower Place, 303 S. Santa Fe Ave.
Program: Update on developments at Watertower Place
Cost to attend is $20 paid at or before meeting.
Cost for billed reservations is $25.
Reservations must be received by 4 p.m. Monday preceding the meeting.
Full meeting schedule can be found on the
Watch this PBR video promoting Pueblo and the new PBR Sports Performance Center!
The Pueblo Downtown Association Office is open
Mondays & Wednesdays 8-ish to noon
Tuesdays & Thursdays 8-ish to 2:30 p.m.
Fridays in and out of the office 8 a.m. to 12 noon.
Call first, 719-543-7155. Times may vary
depending upon need to attend meetings, etc.
Downtown is the heart & soul of Pueblo!
Please join us.
Click here for a membership brochure/application.
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment
- Auto Dealers & Repair
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Food, Liquor - Retail
- Funeral Directors
- Home Improvement, Builders, Building Materials
- Hotels, Banquet & Meeting Rooms
- Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Medical, Dental, Optical, Therapy
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services: Accounting, Engineering, Legal
- Real Estate, Property Manager, Title Companies
- Restaurants, Bars, Caterers
- Retail & Commercial
- Salons, Spas, Fitness
- Utility Providers
- For your information...
- Special Member Benefits
- Our Board of Directors
- Our History
- Membership Directory >
- PDA Events
- PDA Store