Attend the next
Pueblo Downtown Association
February 28th, 11:45 a.m. luncheon
Program: Special Program
Cost to attend is $20 paid at or before meeting.
Cost for billed reservations is $25.
Reservations must be received by 4 p.m. Monday preceding the meeting.
Full meeting schedule can be found on the MEMBERSHIP tab.
The Pueblo Downtown Association Office is open
Mondays & Wednesdays 8-ish to noon
Tuesdays & Thursdays 8-ish to 2:30 p.m.
Fridays in and out of the office
8 a.m. to 12 noon.
Call first, 719-543-7155. Times may vary
depending upon need to attend meetings, etc.
Best of Pueblo awarded for 2017 Pueblo Parade of Lights.
* * * * *
Save money at Downtown
retailers & restaurants!
discount card or smart phone app!
Click here for details.
* * * * *
The Pueblo Downtown Association is a membership organization dedicated to raising awareness of
- Arts, Culture, Entertainment
- Auto Dealers & Repair
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services, Insurance
- Food, Liquor - Retail
- Funeral Directors
- Home Improvement, Builders, Building Materials
- Hotels, Banquet & Meeting Rooms
- Media, Advertising, Marketing
- Medical, Dental, Optical, Therapy
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Professional Services: Accounting, Engineering, Legal
- Real Estate, Property Manager, Title Companies
- Restaurants, Bars, Caterers
- Retail & Commercial
- Salons, Spas, Fitness
- Utility Providers
- For your information...
- Special Member Benefits
- Our Board of Directors
- Our History
- Membership Directory >
- PDA Events
- PDA Store