The Pueblo Downtown Association Office is open
Mondays & Wednesdays 8ish to noon Tuesdays & Thursdays 8ish to 3 p.m.
Fridays in and out of the office, call first.
Times may vary depending upon need to attend meetings, etc.
Crime Stoppers 542-STOP Graffiti Hotline 553-2501
Free State Sales Tax Filing Classes
Colorado Department of Revenue Taxation Division
offers classes to help small business owners and
tax professionals understand how to accurately file taxes.
Taxpayer Service Center, 827 W. 4th St., Ste A
Selected Wednesdays, 10 a.m. - noon
September 6 * October 11
November 8 * December 6
Municipal Weed Ordinance
Section 7-4-2. Destruction and removal of weeds. It shall be unlawful for any owner of land to permit weeds in excess of ten (10) inches in height to grow, lie or be located upon such land. It shall be unlawful for the owner of land not to cut, destroy or remove from such land all weeds in excess of ten (10) inches in height. (1957 Code, §13-21; Ord. No. 4222, 8-9-76; Ord. No. 4389, 11-28-77) This code pertains to any and all properties.
- Pueblo City / County Health Department: Health and safety issues
- Pueblo Regional Building Department: Building regulations and condemnation
- Code Enforcement Officer: Weeds, trash, and junk vehicles, illegal home businesses, building setbacks, signs, and other code enforcement issues
- Public Works: Public rights of way issues (such as streets and sidewalks)
- Public Works Stormwater Utility: Illicit discharge of pollutants into the City's stormwater system
Ph: 719-553-2899 or 719-553-2295
Graffiti, Section 11-9-7 The existence of graffiti on a public or private property is expressively declared to be a public nuisance and, therefore, is subject to the removal and abatement provisions specified in the full ordinance. It is the duty of both the owner and the responsible party of the property which the graffiti has been applied to at all times keep the property clear of graffiti.